This project is read-only.


V2 Unable to login


Have downloaded the latest source and I am getting a successful compile but when I run either inside VS or the precomiled exe from downloads area I get an error saying 'Failed To Logon'. The previous version that I downloaded works fine.
Its size is 34.0 KB (34,816 bytes)
Its dated Thursday, 9 April 2009, 10:22:04 a.m.
I dont think its my environment as the previous download works fine.
Closed Aug 7, 2009 at 10:14 AM by wdeconinck
Fixed in release 2.2


VJAPU wrote Jul 30, 2009 at 10:40 AM


Believe I found the issue. It appears the DiscoveryUrlFormatString is wrong in the latest vers.

I have changed its definition in my project back to
    private const string DiscoveryUrlFormatString = "{0}/MSCRMServices/2007/{1}/CrmDiscoveryService.asmx";
it used to be
    private const string DiscoveryUrlFormatString = "https://{0}/MSCRMServices/2007/{1}/CrmDiscoveryService.asmx";
which ends up building an incorrect URL since {0} is actually according to your doc. You can see it ends up with a url of


I might have broken my project for passport connections but I wont be connecting to an online CRM in the forseable future anyways

wdeconinck wrote Jul 30, 2009 at 11:08 AM

I see... ill try to change it later today.
Thanks for the info...

So for the people who don't know it > dont write http:// before your server for now :p

wrote Aug 7, 2009 at 10:14 AM

wrote Feb 14, 2013 at 7:51 PM

wrote May 16, 2013 at 9:54 AM